NASA-SE is hosting the 2nd annual "Santa's Toy Run" benefiting organizations supported by Speedway Children's Charities
December 4th through 6th at Road Atlanta in Braselton, GA:
It will begin Friday with a 9 hour endurance race including premier race teams from ALMS, IMSA, NASA, and Rolex Series followed by a "Ticket for Toys" benefit concert presented by Clear Channel's 96.7 The Legend. There will be racing all day Saturday deciding many of the Champions for NASA-SE 2009 season. Saturday's event will also include a gigantic Car Show presented by NASA-Southeast. Sunday's race is a one of a kind race called "Toy Run"; every car from every division will be racing simultaneously with an impressive 80+ cars, truly amazing! It will be a remarkable fun filled weekend of excitement and wheel to wheel racing.
The best parts of "Santa's Toy Run" are the recipients, kids and children of all ages. The directors at NASA-SE have graciously agreed to exchange "Tickets for Toys." Everyone who donates an unwrapped toy or a gift card that has a value of $10 or more will receive an exclusive all access pass to watch best sports car racing in the southeast not to mention the concert and car show; what a deal! These donations and toys will be distributed locally by Speedway Children's Charities to well deserving kids, teens, or families in their time of need. They are counting on us for help!
Circle Heart Racing will be coordinating efforts to make this a weekend to remember for all of the fans, drivers, crews, and especially the beneficiaries; children. There are 6 ways for you to help make a difference in a kid's life this Christmas.
1. Come and exchange a toy or gift card for an all access pass to watch the Races, Car Show or Concert
2. Place a toy collection at your business, office or other facility
3. Bid online for a "Race Car Ride Along", Hot Laps on the Road Atlanta track in a Race Car driven by a professional driver.
4. Make a pledge for every lap or mile your favorite team completes in Friday's 8 hour endurance race.
5. Affordable sponsorships are available at all levels for companies and individuals.
6. Volunteer yourself or group to help with this event.
All considerations, donations and gifts are very much appreciated and truly needed by the recipients. Remember, it's not the size of the gift that matters; it's the compassion that comes from giving; especially during the holidays.
More information can be seen at www.SantasToyRun.org or by calling Ron at 404-925-7350 or Ron@SantasToyRun.org or Debbie at 404-725-5110 or Debbie@SantasToyRun.org. Racing information can be seen at NASA-SE.
EVENT TO BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE